Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome Hugs from Heaven to the Overstock Sale

I have one question, WHERE was Hugs from Heaven when I was decorating my little girls bedroom?  They have the most adorable things.  The whole feeling of Hugs from Heaven is, well, like a hug from heaven!

Simply put, they are a unique baby boutique offering clothing (NB-4T), furniture, gifts, and so much more...really, SO MUCH MORE!

Yes, I know my daughter is 8 going on 14...and yes, I realize that she would not appreciate me buying her cute little baby things, but common!  Who wouldn't get in a 'baby things buyin' mood' with adorable things like this?


Maybe I could get her to wear something like this next Christmas?  No?  OK...well YOU will just have to come to the Overstock Sale then, and get all the baby goodies from Hugs from Heaven...and tell me how much your little bundle of joy loves your fab finds!

We are very excited to welcome Hugs from Heaven to the Overstock Sale! I know we will all be ooo-ing and ahhh-ing over the goodies at this booth!

No comments:

Post a Comment